K-State Symposium on Cooperative Issues
2017 K-State Symposium and KCC Leadership Roundtable
When: August 15-16, 2017
Where: Four Points by Sheraton in Manhattan, Kansas
Format : The two day program will kick off with the K-State Symposium, starting at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, August 15th. This will be followed by the KCC reception and dinner at 4:30. The joint program wraps up with the KCC Leadership Roundtable on Wednesday morning, August 16th.
Register Online (August 1, 2017 deadline) -
- Invitation Letter to 2017 Symposium and Leadership Roundtable (PDF)
- 2017 K-State Symposium Flyer (PDF)
- 2017 KCC Leadership Roundtable Flyer (PDF)
- 2017 KCC Reception and Dinner (PDF)
- Registration Form (PDF to print out and mail in)
The ACCC is pleased to announce that General Richard Myers, President of Kansas State University, will be joining the group for the KCC Leadership Roundtable dinner on Tuesday, August 15th. General Myers not only served in the U.S. Air Force as a command pilot, he served as the 15th chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and was the principal military adviser to the U.S. president, secretary of defense, and the National Security Council. His complete bio can be found here: https://www.k-state.edu/president/profile/
Hotel Information: The room block is for Monday and/or Tuesday nights. If you'd like to extend your stay, the room block includes availability for August 13-17, 2017.
- Four Points by Sheraton - Group Rate Deadline is July 14, 2017 (24 hour cancellation policy)
- Group rate is $99 which includes breakfast for 2 people per room.
- 1st floor/poolside rooms and 1st floor King/Business-class rooms are $20 more per room.
- Reserve your room online: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CooperativeIssues2017
- Or, call 785-539-5311 and ask for the K-State Symposium on Cooperative Issues rate
The K-State Symposium on Cooperative Issues is held annually in conjunction with the Kansas Cooperative Council's Leadership Roundtable.