K-State Symposium on Cooperative Issues
2019 K-State Symposium and KCC Leadership Roundtable
When: August 20-21, 2019
Where: K-State Alumni Center in Manhattan, Kansas
Format: The two day program will kick off with the K-State Symposium, starting at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, August 20th. This will be followed by the KCC reception and dinner at 4:30. The joint program wraps up with the KCC Leadership Roundtable on Wednesday morning, August 21st.
Register Online (August 6, 2019 deadline) -
- Invitation Letter to 2019 Symposium and Leadership Roundtable (PDF)
- 2019 K-State Symposium Flyer (PDF)
- 2019 KCC Leadership Roundtable Agenda Flyer (PDF)
- 2019 KCC Reception and Dinner (PDF)
- Registration Form (PDF to print out and mail in or use link above to register online)
- Cancellation Policy: No Refunds will be issued for cancellations to either meeting after 8/6/2019, including No-Shows. Invoices will be sent out after the meeting.
Holiday Inn at the Campus:
Group rate deadline is July 26, 2019. 48 hour cancellation policy.
Reserve your hotel online: https://tinyurl.com/HolidayInnManhattan *Group code: SYM
Call: 785.539.7531, Ask for "K-State Symposium or SYM" rate of $99.95
Group rate deadline is July 22, 2019. 48 hour cancellation policy.
Reserve your hotel online: www.bluemonthotel.com
*click on BOOK NOW
*click on CLICK HERE FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS
*Enter the Group ID: SYMP0819 - Password: ksu
Call: 785.473.7091, press 0: Ask for the "K-State Symposium"rate of $99
The K-State Symposium on Cooperative Issues is held annually in conjunction with the Kansas Cooperative Council's Leadership Roundtable.